Serving Choto, Northshore, and surrounding areas of Knoxville, TN
At Choto Family Dentistry, we pride ourselves on being a family dental practice, capable of providing top-quality care to any individual in your family, of any age.
What does it mean to go to a family dentistry?
The staff at Choto Family Dentistry is fully equipped with the necessary knowledge and training to work with patients of all ages. We take an individualized approach when meeting the oral care needs of each patient.
Here is what this means for you and your family:
- Caring – We genuinely care about each of our patients. In fact, we like to treat patients like a member of our own family, sharing with them the best advice that we can offer when it comes to treating their oral health. With that being said, we also take time with each patient during every appointment to understand his or her individual needs. We welcome questions and concerns that you may have. We want to ensure you have a full grasp on your oral health and what to expect for your procedure.
- Professional – We understand the importance of being professional in the workplace, which is why we are proud that we run an efficient and organized practice. This means that we can provide better service in less time to our patients, which allows you to get on with your day.
- Patient-Focused – This means that your Choto family dentist takes time to develop individual treatment plans to fit the precise needs of each patient. No two patients are alike, and therefore, treatment is not a one-size-fits-all approach.
Not only do we strive to make all our patients feel comfortable, we still provide the finest oral health care possible, while using cutting-edge treatments and the newest technological advances available in dentistry today.
We are an all-service dentistry, which means we can provide treatment for all of your family’s oral care needs, including in these areas:
- General dentistry (cleanings, examinations, preventive care, fillings)
- Cosmetic dentistry (whitening, veneers, bonding, and more)
- Restorative dentistry (crowns, dental implants, dentures, and more)
Why choose a family dentistry in Choto?
- Scheduling: If multiple members of your family are due for a dental visit, we can schedule those appointments on the same day. This means less time commuting, and allows you to better manage the schedule of your family with regards to all other events.
- Atmosphere: Again, we aspire to provide comfortable care. At Choto Family Dentistry every patient that enters our office is treated like a member of the family and accorded that level of respect and consideration.
Family Dentistry in Knoxville
Receiving top-quality oral health care can be expensive but, in the long run, it is an investment in the oral health of your family. At Choto Family Dentistry, we believe that financial concerns never should dictate care. To learn more about our financing and payment options, call our office at (865) 409-5077; a member of our staff will be happy to answer any questions you may have or to schedule a consultation.
Choto Family Dentistry is proud to provide quality care to patients of Knoxville, Tennessee, and the communities of Choto and Northshore.