Serving Choto, Northshore, and surrounding areas of Knoxville, TN
Are you one of the 35 million Americans who currently live without an entire dental arch of teeth? Restore your smile and receive new teeth in just a single day by receiving the All-On-4 implant system from the team of restorative dental professionals at Choto Family Dentistry. The best part about the All-On-4 system is that many patients who were previous told that they were not candidates for traditional dental implants, actually are candidates for this revolutionary implant system.
What is the All-On-4 system?
All-On-4 is a revolutionary new option in tooth replacement that consists of these parts:
- Four dental implants, anchored at strategic locations in the mouth to provide support
- Abutments attached to the top of each implant, which are used as connector pieces between the implant and the replacement teeth
- A solid unit of replacement teeth, which look and feel like natural teeth
Benefits of All-On-4
- Permanent – The All-On-4 system is an upgrade in comparison to dentures, which must be removed to be cleaned, typically limit your food options, and ability to chew. Since dentures tend not to fit well and have to be remade from time to time, patients are often embarrassed to talk or eat with others for fear that their false teeth will slip out of place. With the All-On-4 system, you will not have these fears. This revolutionary implant system is permanent and secure, so you never have to worry about taking it out to clean it or that it will dislodge when eating or speaking.
- Convenience – All-On-4 is much more convenient than having implants installed to replace each individual missing tooth, which is significantly more expensive, requires multiple appointments, and months of healing. Instead, the All-On-4 system can be placed in a single day! That is right, you can come into our dental office in Choto without any teeth, and leave that same day with a gorgeous new smile.
- Functionality – Patients who receive the All-On-4 system, by contrast, report regaining 90 percent of their chewing ability, which cannot be said about denture wearers. They also frequently report looking younger; patients with normal dentures often end up developing a sunken-in look when the dentures are removed. All-On-4 provides more facial support, preventing the look of premature aging.
What can I expect from an All-On-4 procedure?
After you arrive at our office, we will take digital scans of your mouth, which provide a model to fabricate your replacement teeth. Then, after administering a local anesthetic, we install the four implants. Your replacement teeth will be ready later that day and, once prepared, quickly can be installed into your mouth. If you have teeth that need to be removed, we can do so and place the implants all on the same day.
Installing an All-On-4 system is a complex restorative procedure. Make sure to seek a dentist with expertise and experience in restorative and implant dentistry. Our dentist will be happy to share their credentials and track record with regard to the All-On-4 at the initial consultation.
All-On-4 in Choto
Why live with the agony and embarrassment of significant tooth loss any longer? Contact our office at (865) 409-5077 to schedule a consultation to have your missing teeth replaced in a single day with the All-On-4 implant system.
Choto Family Dentistry offers comprehensive dental care for patients in the areas of Knoxville, Tennessee, and the communities of Choto and Northshore.